You might be wondering – what exactly is a marketing virtual assistant, and how can they help me in my day-to-day tasks? In this article, we’ll explore the role of a virtual marketing assistant and some of the benefits they can bring to your team.
From social media management to content creation, a marketing VA can take care of many time-consuming tasks that consume your valuable time!
Let’s get started!
Common problems marketing managers face
There are a lot of different problems that marketing managers face on a daily basis. But, there are some problems that they face more often.
Here are some of the general issues marketing managers face and how a virtual marketing assistant can help them solve them.
This is one of the serious problems marketing managers face. They have so many things to do but could not find sufficient time to do all of them. A virtual marketing assistant can help by taking care of some of the tasks on their to-do list, freeing up their time so they can focus on more important tasks.
Another big problem marketing managers face knowing which tasks to prioritize. As so many tasks are lined up, it isn’t easy to choose which tasks to be done first.
A marketing virtual assistant can help by prioritizing the tasks on their to-do list so the manager knows which ones need to be done first.
Marketing managers often have a lot of paperwork and files to keep track of. In this mess, things can easily get lost. So, a virtual marketing assistant can help you always stay organized.
Some key tasks you can outsource to a marketing virtual assistant
As a marketing manager, you are tightly packed with a bundle of tasks and you may not find time to handle all these. But don’t worry, a virtual marketing assistant can help!
Here we mention some tasks to outsource to a Marketing Virtual Assistant:
- Social media management (posting, scheduling, and engagement)
- Email marketing (newsletter creation, email campaign management)
- Content creation (blog posts, articles, and copywriting)
- Lead generation and research
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Analytics and reporting
- Marketing research and market analysis
- Marketing project management
- Event planning and coordination
- Website management (updates, content creation, and optimization)
- Ad campaign management (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Public relations (press release writing and distribution)
- Brand management
- Influencer outreach and management
- Graphic design (creating images, infographics, and presentations)
Let’s dive in….
Social media management
A social media va can help you create and schedule social media posts, track engagement, and grow your audience.
A VA can help managers with email marketing work. A VA can design and send email newsletters, manage your contact list, and track results.
Your online virtual assistant can help you with keyword research, optimize your website for search engines, and keep track of your progress.
A VA as a content writer can help you create blog posts for the website, create and schedule posts for various social media channels, create whitepapers and infographics, and other types of content.
A VA can help you find potential customers and clients through online research and networking.
“16% of companies globally are fully-remote”– Owl Labs
Perks of hiring a marketing virtual assistant for managers
Are you a marketing manager who is looking for ways to free up your time so that you can fully concentrate on other core areas of your business? If so, you may want to consider hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA) to help with your marketing tasks.
Let’s explore some major benefits of hiring marketing virtual assistant for managers:
- A marketing virtual assistant can handle many of the mundane tasks associated with marketing managers, such as creating and sending out email newsletters, updating your website and social media accounts, and conducting market research. This will give you more time to dig into core strategy and creativity.
- A VA is a blessing in planning and executing marketing campaigns. They can help managers with everything from developing campaign ideas to creating promotional materials to managing logistics.
- A virtual assistant can provide fresh perspectives and ideas for your marketing initiatives. They can also offer valuable insights into your target market, which can help you create more effective campaigns.
- A Virtual marketing assistant can help project managers to organize and track their marketing goals. They can create and maintain calendars, schedules, and to-do lists and make sure that deadlines are met.
- A virtual marketing assistant saves you a lot of time. They are already experienced and don’t need training. Once your VA would take over the tasks, you’re free to focus on the core marketing activities. Just explain your expectations and they will immediately start to fulfill them.
- For your company’s website to be helpful in the growth of your brand, it should bring more traffic and engage the audience. Your virtual marketing assistant is trained in creating engaging content for your website. They can also implement SEO techniques to increase traffic.
Getting a marketing virtual assistant to fit into your marketing firm
Regardless of the size of your organization, outsourcing your tasks to someone outside your organization can be tricky at first. Hence we will show you how your VA can change your life:
Outsourcing your basic marketing tasks.
We are sure you have your marketing strategies, but they are difficult to implement alone and can be challenging for you. So if you have an extra pair of hands to help you with your marketing strategies, you will be less stressed and more successful. A skilled and professional marketing VA will do all this for you.
Managing your e-commerce needs.
Let’s say you run an online retail store and have to spend a lot of time maintaining your e-commerce needs. In this case, if you hire a virtual marketing assistant, you can outsource the basic eCommerce tasks to your VA so you will have more time to dedicate to the core business tasks.
It is always a better option for a marketing team to have an extra shoulder to carry your burden to make their life easier. Irrespective of the size of your company, an extra pair of hands will always help you out with the basic marketing tasks.
Scheduling your marketing calendar.
Posting blogs on your website and creating and scheduling posts for your social media platforms can sometimes seem downright confusing. Having a VA to supervise the scheduling and remind you when something is required to be done can be an important step in the process.
Before you hire a marketing virtual assistant
Define your needs
Before you start looking for a marketing virtual assistant, take some time to think about what tasks you need help with. This makes it a lot easier to find someone who is fit for the job.
Look for experience
When you’re searching for a marketing virtual assistant, look for someone with experience in the field. Make sure that they have the necessary skills required for performing marketing tasks.
Set clear expectations
Once you’ve found a virtual marketing assistant, be sure to set clear expectations from the beginning. This helps you know what is expected and avoid any misunderstandings later on.
Once you’ve hired a virtual marketing assistant, be sure to communicate with them regularly. With the constant communication, they will easily understand your needs and try to meet your expectations.
As the age of the internet is growing, the future of marketing is gloomy and uncertain. In this situation, the right choice would be to hire a professional to deal with any difficulties in the way. Whether your company is small or big, hiring a virtual marketing assistant would be an excellent choice for you to grow your company.
If you are new and don’t know where to begin, consider hiring a virtual marketing assistant from Invedus. We provide strategic instructions and support to help managers maximize their results.
Marketing Virtual Assistant FAQs
What does a marketing virtual assistant do?
Through emails, social media, and content marketing, virtual marketing assistants assure consistent customer connection. You can inspire followers and enhance your visibility by hiring someone who is completely responsible for handling digital marketing initiatives.
How can virtual assistants help marketing managers?
Hire a virtual marketing assistant to make calls, promote your product or service, and guide qualified prospects through the sales funnel. Your VA can also set up appointments with prospective clients and handle your calendar.
What are the key skills of marketing assistants?
Key skills of marketing assistants include following skills-
- Organizational abilities
- Commercial consciousness
- The capacity to analyze data and recognize trends
- Writing, design, and video editing are examples of creative skills
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Communication abilities
How to hire a marketing assistant?
To hire a Marketing Virtual Assistant you can follow these steps and can do the hiring easily-
- Create and Write the Job Description
- Post a Job Ad and Screen Applicants
- Conduct Interviews
- Contact References
- Conduct a Background Investigation
- Make a proposal