A social media virtual assistant is a virtual employee working remotely to help your company with social media-related assignments. Social media virtual assistant helps companies build their brand by managing social media platforms, creating content, engaging with the brand audience, keeping up with industry trends, etc.
There are many other benefits of hiring a social media virtual assistant. But these benefits you will only get when you find the right talent, and if you are struggling to find good talent, these JD for Social media VA can help.
If you want to hire a social media virtual assistant, and looking for a job description that fits your need then you are at the right place.
Here we have mentioned some best social media virtual assistant job descriptions that will bring the right candidate to your candidate profiling list.
Social media virtual assistant job description sample 1
If you are a small firm and want to hire an assistant to the social media manager, then here is a sample for you:
The Social Media VA we hire will be responsible for the creation, coordination, and publication of media content on a variety of social media platforms. The Social Media Virtual Assistant must have a passion for working with words and images to create meaningful and engaging online content. The Social Media Virtual Assistant should be comfortable writing short-form copy that expresses our brand voice. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent organizational skills who is able to manage multiple projects at once.
Roles and responsibilities
- Should be an expert in managing the social media accounts of the company.
- Have updates about new trends on social media.
- Create Social Media posts.
- Post images on various social media platforms.
- Schedule posts for social media.
- Create content that engages the audience.
- Should propose new ideas for social media content.
- Will work with the social media marketing team.
- Graduate, social media marketing certification, or specialization.
- At least one year of experience in this field.
- Required basic knowledge of designing apps.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good team player.
Virtual assistant social media job description sample 2
If you are a big firm and looking for an experienced Social media Virtual Assistant, then here is a sample for you:
Job description for social media virtual assistant
We are looking for a talented and passionate social media virtual assistant who can help us to increase our social media presence and engage with our customers. The person will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. The ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of all major social media platforms and writing skills.
or in short
The company is looking for a social media virtual assistant who will manage our social media accounts, and work closely with the marketing team to create and implement our digital strategy.
Social media virtual assistant roles and responsibilities
- Create social media strategies that align with business goals
- Build and maintain an engaged audience for all our platforms
- Promote content through social media marketing
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for improvement
- Monitor SEO and user engagement, suggest content optimization
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop new ideas to build a strong online community
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Graduate Certificate Programs in Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in the field of social media assistant.
- Professional knowledge of designing like Canva, Crello.
- Trend researcher.
- Good team player
Social Media Virtual Assistant Job Description Sample 3
If you are a solo influencer and looking for a social media VA, then here is a sample for you:
Need social media assistant who is willing to work remotely and well accomplished with social media management. Someone self-motivated, organized, knows basic designing skills with an eye for trends.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manages all social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant channels.
- Create engaging social media posts that speak directly to our target audience.
- Schedule social media posts daily.
- Create content to engage the audience.
- Have an eye for the trend.
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends to ensure social media marketing efforts are relevant to our audience
- A graduate has a certificate in social media marketing.
- Experience in social media management.
- Basic knowledge of designing skills.
- Good communication skills.
We are searching for a responsible and experienced social media virtual assistant to join our company and capable of social media management and tools. You will be working with our team and reporting to the social media manager on our company’s diverse social media activities.
The suitable candidate must be tech-savvy, creative, and constantly learning new market trends. Working remotely or onsite, you will organize and update files, follow recent trends, reply to emails, manage our company’s social media accounts, assist in creating presentations, deal with customers, technical documents, and much more.
Social media Virtual Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to generate a consistent flow of new content for audience interaction while managing, analyzing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Manages the company’s various social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other relevant platforms.
- Conduct Research on social media’s new trends and enhance the company’s social media presence.
- Creates engaging blogs, posts, reels, and videos to be shared.
- Post daily on all the company’s social media platforms.
- Boost content by using search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creates content that increases audience engagement.
- Assists social media management with significant events, projects, and community management
- Run an extensive social media campaign.
- Conduct Q&A on the social media platform.
- Keep an eye on competitors’ social media activities.
- Analyses and reports audience information and success of existing social media projects.
- Develop new ideas and concepts for social media posts.
- Control social media communications.
- Reply to comments.
Social Media VA Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with cloud services, Google Docs, and other technology tools.
- Proficient in technology to communicate via computer, smartphone, or text.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Able to organize and manage tremendous amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Vital customer service and presentation skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed.
- Two years’ previous experience handling assistant or administrative responsibilities, or experience in customer service or related field preferred.
“The best job descriptions combine a little bit of marketing, the reality of the role, the necessary skills and competencies and the organization’s culture. All those things put together are key to how to present an open role to the market,”Justin Cerilli
Social media virtual assistants are now used to help both big and small firms to grow. All these Outstanding job descriptions help you with hiring great talent. If you want to save all your time then it’s best to go for outsourcing social media marketing services.