Are you dreaming of having a lively engagement with your target audience? Are you looking for a magic wand that will enhance your brand’s visibility within a wink? Are you in search of the best way to interact with your audience?
Then you have landed in the right place! Here, we will give you a complete insight into the best live streaming apps that will work as the ultimate solution for all your queries. So, let’s start right now!
What are the live streaming apps in simple words?
The live streaming apps are the online tools that allow the users to upload and broadcast video content at once. Instead of uploading after recording the event, people can watch the event instantaneously.
Nowadays, live videos are viral among content creators and their audiences. It is a growing way to connect with the right audience. In 2021, 24% of all video content was created through live streaming platforms.
There are tons of factors that have made the live streams a go-to content format. They can quickly build a bridge between the streamer and the viewers. So, the audience feels more engaged. It also adds up a sense of social presence.
According to a recent report by Grand View Research, the video streaming market can expand up to USD 233.98 billion within 2028. Last two years, we had to maintain social distancing for several months. Because of covid, we can’t go out and enjoy outdoor activities much. So, we are dependant more and more upon our smartphones.
What are the benefits of live-streaming apps?
This is now one of the trendiest ways to connect your audience interactively. It helps you to grow your prominence worldwide. A brand can easily have the edge over its rivals once it adapts live stream platforms.
Here are the benefits that you can have through live streaming. Check it out now.
- Live streaming apps help you to reach your target audience very quickly.
- Live streaming platforms are affordable. You will get loads of free options out there.
- These are easy to set up.
- It only needs an active account on a selected live streaming platform and an internet-enabled system.
- Live streaming reaches a larger audience despite your location. As a result, your visibility gets enhanced.
- It gets you better sales conversions.
- You get more scopes to monetize while you go live.
- You can use the captured moments for sales and all the promotional campaigns.
Top 10 live streaming apps for your android and iOS smartphones:
Web streaming is on its way to retirement. Today’s digital world’s newest and most helpful trend is mobile live streaming video. The big gun companies across the globe are today investing in mobile live-streaming apps.
Live streaming videos allow people and brands to stay connected with friends and followers in real-time. Here we are recommending the top 10 best live streaming apps.
Part 1: Top live streaming platforms for android device
Twitch is one of the best live-streaming apps among gamers. The content creators live-stream the video games through Twitch. It also lets the broadcasters chat with the viewers and other streamers anytime.
From League of Legends to Overwatch, this live streaming platform gives users a fantastic watching experience.
- Advertise and earn
- You can build your communities.
- You can get paid just by playing.
- Real-time interaction with the gamers
- Instinctive and straightforward navigation to get the content
- Interactive live shows
- Loading issues at times
- Weird insults and threats from gamers
- Time taking for beginners
Twitter provides us with Periscope as its live-streaming app. Periscope is one of the top famous live-streaming apps that android users use. It lets the users list out the live streams on a map. So, you can easily find out the trending ones on Periscope.
- Easy to use and completely free
- Access to the web-based interface as well
- Checking highlights of the live streaming
- Share a link to several social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Your broadcasting video is public by default.
- If you try to restrict access, you might ban users one by one.
- Only selective partners can watch live 360-degrees videos.
- You can’t save the videos. These will exist for 24 hours only.
- The quality of audio and video is limited.
- It reduces the battery life of the smartphone very fast. You will only lose 20% of the battery life after watching the live video for 10 to 15 minutes on Periscope.
We all foster a secret desire to be a superstar in a hidden corner of our minds. Don’t we? This video streaming app gives you the chance to make your dream come true. You can kickstart your career in broadcasting by using Go Live.
It helps you get in touch with charming people and share your stories with them. Go Live allows you to love and showcase your talent as an upcoming superstar.
- You can send digital gifts to your favorites.
- Connect, play, and talk to people in real-time.
- Those live streaming videos of this platform showcases beautiful anchors signing, chatting, and dancing.
People use VK Live to present themselves and speak about themselves in front of various live audiences. Numerous streamers have gained fame this way till now.
- Catchy way of communication
- Sending gifts to your favorites
- You can watch live streams of your preferred streamers.
- Earning votes in the form of virtual contributions from your viewers while you are streaming live videos.
- You won’t get new design updates often.
- Sharing emotions with virtual people can be pretty risky.
365Scores is the live streaming app that offers you non-stop 24/7 enjoyment. It is a live sports coverage app. You can enjoy watching the coverage of 10 different sports such as NBA, NFL, La Liga, Premier League, Champions League, Serie A, MLS, Liga MX, Tennis, Football, Rugby, Soccer, and other sports.
- This live streaming app gives you the fastest scores update.
- You can have fun watching highlights, breaking news, live tables, live stats, and much more.
- View real-time info.
- It is a user-friendly live streaming app, and you can customize this.
- You can enjoy a game with Live Match Tracker even when you aren’t watching it.
- You can select your preferable teams and leagues.
Part 2: Top live streaming apps for iPhone
The name of this app is enough to make your lips smile. It is always ready to give you a feel-good experience with fantastic editing images and creating reels. Along with that, we can use Instagram Live.
It is the smoothest way to simply capture and share moments from our lives.
- You can create one video from several clips.
- Several creative tools and filters.
- All you need is to tap the live button to go live.
- You can’t play a video again after you finish its lie streaming.
- Instagram is a mobile app. So, you can’t watch the videos from the browser.
The fact is, Factbook Live was ultimately a separate app when it started its journey. After finishing the testing phase, the Facebook authority decides to make it available in the regular Facebook application.
It is a new way of communication. Facebook Live enables individuals, groups, and events to broadcast selectively.
- Live streaming for up to one and half hours
- Your video will still be there in the Facebook feed even after it is over.
- You can watch and connect with your live audience.
- It is interactive only when the viewers comment on a live video.
It is one of the most satisfactory live streaming apps for those iPhone users who love sports. You can watch live sports events and shows from ESPN anytime you want.
- User friendly and easy to locate your favorite matches, shows, and events.
- Match-related information, analysis, news, and highlights are readily available.
- It gets your live shows and sports.
- Access to WatchESPN depends upon your TV provider.
Zoom Cloud Meetings
This iOS app helps you stay connected always. You can interact with up to a hundred views while streaming a live video. Zoom cloud meeting is truly a revolutionary live streaming app for iOS devices.
- Super easy installation
- Real-time collaboration
- Offers interactive annotation tools
- Instant screen sharing options
- You can drive safely because it has a safe driving mode when you are on the road.
- Amazing videos with excellent sound quality
Stream is an exciting and fun iOS app with a simple interface. It is one of the most user-friendly live streaming apps as well. The users can share every moment of their lives and the not captured moments on Stream.
- Streamers can monetize their content here easily and earn from these.
- Worldwide live streaming videos available
- It enables users to share live videos and get noticed by subscribing to other videos.
We started by mentioning how entertaining the live videos have been in our post-covid days. But, the fact is, live streaming content has also become highly significant in many businesses’ video content strategies.
You can boost your customer engagement promptly when you provide them with the most high-quality live video content. You need to use the right tools to help you develop your live streams in the way you want.
It is the perfect stage for sharing exciting content with your audience. Live experience can easily involve those parts of your target customers who can’t attend your event in person.
So, we can say, live streaming has made video content more accessible than ever. You can’t imagine a future without them. That’s why the best idea is to get on board with one or more than one video streaming option from our round-up of the best live streaming apps!